blob: cfc1509362801ffe2585e637ee785de556382519 (plain
You can submit contributed code or register "issues" to Haskell Stylist by contacting
me (Adrian Cochrane) via [mastodon](https://floss.social) or [email](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).
Or you can sign up for an account on the NZ OSS GitLab.
Any issues you report will be described in a markdown file within the ISSUES folder.
To contribute code, you may either send me:
* A link to your online fork from which you want me to `git pull`.
* git patch files, as documented at https://git-send-email.io/
## Potential tasks
* Create a UI for filling in webforms.
* Implement HTTP(S) caching.
* Add support for new network protocols.
* Anything listed under the `ISSUES` folder, especially if it's `help-wanted` subdirectories.
Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.